Public acess will be conditional on the presentation, upon arrival at the site, of an “EU Covid Safe Certificate”
“COVID SAFE TICKET” or equivalent
The “EU Covid Safe Certificate” is a certificate accessible to nationals of the European Union, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
To obtain this “EU Covid Safe Certificate” certificate, it is essential to meet one of the following four conditions:
• Have a complete vaccination schedule: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca + 2 weeks or 1 dose of Johnson / Johnson + 4 weeks
• Be in possession of a negative PCR test carried out at the earliest 48 hours before the day of arrival at the event.
• Be in possession of a negative antigen test carried out at the earliest 24 hours before the day of arrival at the event, by qualified medical personnel.
• Be in possession of a COVID-19 cure certificate. The certificate of cure is valid for 10 days after the positive PCR test for a period of 180 days.
the conditions for obtaining the “EU Covid Safe Certificate” may differ from the conditions for access to Belgian territory. If you would like more information on the conditions of access to Belgian territory, please consult the FPS Foreign Affairs website.
The “Covid Safe Ticket” will be available on a smartphone application determined by your country. For Belgian visitors, the application to download to your smartphone is: CovidSafeBE.
Therefore, in order to attend Rallye du Condroz-Huy 2021, 3 documents will be required:
- The “Covid Safe Ticket”
- An identity document allowing the authenticity of the “EU Covid Safe Certificate” to be checked
- Your strap.
WITHOUT THESE 3 DOCUMENTS, ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DENIED.
There will be no possibility of performing a Covid test on site
Tickets will not be refunded in the absence of a EU CSC or a negative EU CSC.
The priority is and must remain, for each of us, to respect the promulgated instructions, in the interest of all.